Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Laura's January Reading

Okay, so it's been awhile. I've been reading around the store and here are the tidbits for what I've read so far. In Literature, I've just finished Crybaby Ranch by Tina Welling. This was a satisfying read about a lady who leaves her marriage and finds her life. There were many moments when I saw how the wisdom she gained could be applied in my own life. So this book went to live on our book club wall. In scifi, I read Orphans of Chaos and found myself mesmerized by the quantum mechanics and other explanations of physical phenomenon. The characters were engaging as well. I'll try to make it to the scifi club this month so that I can talk to the others about what I liked about the book. More to come . . . . . Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home