Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October 16 New Website and Blog

Hooray! New new website is live, we hope you like the new look and feel and the features we've brought to you.

I'm going to try to post every few days about the books I've been reading. Okay, I just finished Bound by Napoli. It's a retelling of the Cinderella story set in China during the era when binding women's feet was fasionable. It's a fun version of the fairy tale, with lots of historical detail.

After that I read Sherman Alexie's new book The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian and I absolutely loved this book its fabuluous, funny, sad and an all round great read.

Now, I'm reading the Last Apprentice, Airs Beneath the Moon and The Seeing Stone. I'll tell you about them when I finish them.

Happy Reading - Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home